Monday, January 23, 2012

New Idea :">

This afternoon, I was riding the jeepney when a person with "special abilities" came running down the street trying to catch the jeepney with two old people and that was the moment that hit me...
They're probably from Cebu because the way they speak is like the way my grandmother sometimes speaks to me because she is from Cebu. Cebuano if you may call it. I just stole a few glances here an there because I know it's rude to stare at him. I was touched because of how he acts around other people. They're still people, too! I don't get it why people tease them. It's just plain rude. Yes, they are "mentally challenged" but it is not the reason why people need to put them down. When it was time for them to go down the jeepney, he said "sa lugar" in a very cute way. It was a moment to be cherished..

(I know it was just a short post but I just want to tell people who read this about people like them :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment