Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Best Friend Forever

This is MARJA ESPERANCILLA. My bestfriend since forever! We share memories (bad or good) with each other. I don't get jealous of her because she has the gift of drawing while I don't! As long as she's happy with drawing, I will support her all the way.We miss our other friend, REEZA PAYOS, who went to Manila to study.

Marja's real name is Jann Martine Esperancilla but we call her Marjae, Marj or Marjastina :) She's not only beautiful and a great artist but she is also someone whom you could trust. She's very down-to-earth. She's a joker (she doesn't even know it). I love her so much. She's also smart and the type of person who doesn't easily give up. She's an inquisitive girl. Because of me, she learned to have fun :))

This year tested our friendship because this is the only year we are not in the same section. She is in St. Anne while I'm in St. Elizabeth. But still, we broke those barriers and continued our friendship. Yeah, you don't see us hanging out during recess but still, we are BFFs ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment